Our Top 10 Recommendations for U-Line Ice Makers
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for U-Line ice makers on the market
Bestseller No. 1
ULINE 80-54372-00 Ice Maker Assembly
- Genuine OEM replacement part
- Line offers services that are widely used in the commercial foodservice industry
- Use genuine OEM parts for safety reliability and performance
SaleBestseller No. 2
Uline (ULIN9) Clear Ice Machine Drain Pump
- This is a genuine OEM part
- Uline offers services that are widely used in the commercial foodservice industry
- Package Dimensions: 20.3 L x 25.2 H x 22.1 W (centimeters)
- Package Weight: 2.935 kilograms
Bestseller No. 3
Whynter UIM-155 Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting) with no drain required
- Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours
- Sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet, ice scoop and ice bin included
- Stores up to 6 lbs of ice, auto shut-off when ice bin is full. Power consumption-120 W
- 25 foot 1/4-inch food grade water line connection included.Rated current: 1.8 A
Bestseller No. 4
EdgeStar IB250SSOD 15 Inch Wide 20 Lbs. Built-In Outdoor Ice Maker with 25 Lbs. Daily Ice Production - No Drain Required
- 25 lbs. daily ice production; 20 lbs. ice storage capacity; Crescent-shaped ice provides longer lasting ice
- This unit also operates as a freezer and will keep your ice frozen; No drain line required
- Heavy duty stainless steel door and cabinet construction designed for outdoor use
- Reversible door can be mounted in a left hinge or right hinge opening direction
- Dimensions: 14.9" W x 20.06" D x 33.31" H; Includes ice scoop, water line, and removeable ice bin
Bestseller No. 5
U-Line UBI95B00A ADA 1000 Series 14 Inch Freestanding Ice Maker with 23 lbs. Daily Ice Production, 12 lbs. Ice Storage, Crescent Ice, ADA Compliant, in Black
- Width: 13.938" Height: 25.063" Depth: 17"
- Field Reversible Doors: Yes
- Daily Ice Production: 23 lbs. , Ice Storage: 12 lbs., Type of Cubes: Crescent
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- 0 Year (parts & labor) / 5 year sealed system (parts)
Bestseller No. 6
U-LINE BI95FCB03A ICE MAKER, BLACK, 28" H
- The Package length of the product is 28 inches
- The Package width of the product is 17 inches
- The Package Height of the product is 17 inches
- The Package weight of the product is 62 pounds
SaleBestseller No. 7
Smad Portable Commercial Ice Maker Under Counter Built-in Ice Maker Machine with Freezer, Stainless Steel
- Front venting for built-in installation
- Reversible door for left or right hand swing
- This unit also operates as a freezer and will keep your ice frozen for some time
- Easily connect the tube (supplied with the ice maker) to the cold water source and enjoy a bunch of crescent shaped ice in no time (As the plumbing fixtures at the installation point may differ, please choose the fastenings to your need. You can finish installig it mostly by yourself, but you may need a plumber when faucets are special)
- Produces up to 12 pounds of ice per day; Stores up to 6 pounds of ice. Automatic overfill prevention, auto shut-off when ice bin is full
Bestseller No. 8
ULACLRCLEAN ICE MAKER CLEANER6 PACK
- Same as 80-54081-00
- U-LINE ICE MAKER / ICE MACHINE CLEANER *6 PACK
- 1 Box of 6 packets
SaleBestseller No. 9
GlobPro 2552A Ice maker Water Valve Replacement for and compatible with Uline 2552A Heavy DUTY
- Your old number is no longer available the new number could be different, we send the latest factory number compatible with new and old models.
- Sometimes the new part is different in shape and color, the new factory design meets the technical requirements to replace the old models, you can use the new part to meet the correct specifications.
Bestseller No. 10
Euhomy Commercial Ice Maker Machine, 100lbs/24H Stainless Steel Under Counter ice Machine with 33lbs Ice Storage Capacity, Freestanding Ice Maker Freestanding Ice Maker Machine
- Euhomy ICE MAKER- GIVE YOU THE BEST ICE - Are you still worried about not making enough ice? Euhomy's commercial freestanding ice maker design helps you solve your problem. Commercial ice maker machine can produce 100 lbs of ice per day and comes with a storage container for 33 lbs of ice. The automatic overflow prevention of the ice machine maker also allows you not to worry about ice cubes overflow. Believe me, this ice maker portable alone can meet your entire family ice cubes needs.
- COMMERCIAL USE & ETL CERTIFICATION - Different from other stand alone ice maker, Euhomy's ice maker commercial have ETL certification and are approved for commercial use. This is both a household ice maker and a commercial ice machine. This ice maker can appear anywhere. You can use it in your Home/Indoor Kitchen/Outdoor Kitchen, or in Restaurant/Bar/Hotel/Grocery store and so on.
- MULTI-FUNCTION CONTROL PANEL - The ice maker machine commercial is equipped with a smart LCD panel. Any function and any operation can be solved in the control panel. The panel shows the temperature of the environment, reminding you to pay attention to the temperature of the surrounding environment to ensure the efficiency of ice making. You can adjust the size of ice cubes by adjusting the ice making time. The industrial ice machine will clean automatically when you press the clean button.
- EFFICIENT & QUIET - You can enjoy the experience of this under counter ice maker all the time. The powerful compressor allows the under counter ice machine to complete the ice making process efficiently without causing too much noise. High efficiency and low noise provide you with a comfortable environment to enjoy your high-quality ice. At the same time, Euhomy industrial ice maker has an energy certificate to help you save electricity bills. In the long run, this will good for your wallet.
- CLEANING - INCREASE THE LIFE OF YOUR ICE MAKER - Euhomy recommends that you clean the machine regularly according to the usage. Requires water supply and drain (GRAVITY DRAINAGE). SUGGEST-Drain water once a day(PULLING OUT THE SMALL HOSE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE WATER TANK). Be sure to keep ice machine upright for at least 24 hours before using it. Also, press the "Timer Clean" button for more than 5 seconds to enter the "Cleaning Program" to clean it twice before making the first batch of ice.